11 July 2012

Goodbye Renting...Hello House

The thought of actually being able to paint the walls of my own home makes me want to cry tears of joy. This  is one more thing to add to my excitement about moving to Raleigh, North Carolina for grad school. Little Miranda will actually have her own room! Here is a tour of the house:

Here is a view from the front of the house.

Here is the living room and dining room.

 The master bedroom.

 The huge back yard! I am so excited about this!

The bathroom.


The kitchen (Don't worry, we are taking down the wall paper).

The garage/shed.

Lorin and I are packing up and moving out of our Rexburg apartment on the 20th of this month. We are sad about having to move so far away from family, but at the same time,we are excited for this new adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house guys! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This looks like such a great new adventure.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This