01 November 2012

Best Halloween

Lorin and I have been really busy with school, so we didn't put a lot of thought into Halloween this year. In fact, Lorin had plans to stay at school late and finish his homework. But...instead of doing homework, he surprised me by coming home early yesterday so we could watch Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and eat a delicious Halloween feast of pizza, Toaster Strudel, and chocolate milk (no, I am not pregnant).

We also managed to dress Miranda up for our church Halloween party and dressed her up on Halloween night to hand out candy to the six trick-or-treaters that came by our house. More candy for us, right?

Here is Miranda as a ladybug. Yes, we gave her a couple licks of candy (we are bad parents, I know).



Here is Miranda as a Pink Lady. My Sister Jenni gave me this Build-A-Bear as a gift a long time ago. Little did I know it would be such a great Halloween costume for my future child.





I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This