12 December 2012

$100 Improvement: Dining Room

We had a special visit from Dad Baird last week, and he helped us do some improvements to our home. (More like he did most of the work while Lorin and I worked on finals and relaxed. He definitely spoiled us.)

Remember the creepy wallpaper in the dining room and kitchen? Well, a couple weeks ago Lorin and I tore down the wallpaper. Then, Dad Baird came to visit, and he painted the dining room. Here is the end product:



He also installed our new water filter so we wouldn't have lead in our water anymore. Mmmm...lead.

Well, the dining room is done and the filter is in thanks to Lorin's dad. I think Lorin and I are going to conquer the kitchen next.

1 comment:

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This