06 March 2013

DIY Jewelry Hanger

I love jewelry, and I have collected a lot of it over the years. In fact, here is a new awesome necklace that Lorin just surprised me with today:
















Today, I'm going to show you how to make an easy, Pinterest-inspired jewelry hanger.

For this project, you will need lightweight pin sharps, plastic canvas (plastic grid), a picture frame, and some fabric of your choice.

Step 1: Cut down the plastic canvas so it fits into the picture frame.
















Step 2: Take the pin sharps and slide them into where ever you want on the plastic canvas.












Step 3: Put the plastic canvas into the picture frame and place the material behind it (I doubled up the material to hold the plastic canvas in place a little better). Put the picture frame backing on to hold everything in.












Step 4: Hang your jewelry!












Note: You can also forego the material and picture frame backing by just using a glue gun to attach the plastic canvas to the frame. That works too.

Will you share this post? Better yet, will you follow along? Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. awesome.. love the blue back! and great peacock necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you, I was able to make the jewelry hanger in the first place!

      Delete
  2. So cute! And I am in love with that peacock necklace! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I think I'd need a massive picture frame though to accomodate all the junk I've collected over the years...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erika! I know what you mean. You have a lot of cool stuff. Maybe you could make a giant jewelry WALL. That would be awesome.

      Delete

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This