20 March 2013

More Things I Didn't Expect About Motherhood

I didn't expect...

...to be so annoyed if a business failed to have a changing table in the bathroom (Miranda and I are now pros at diaper changes on the bathroom floor. Don't worry, I have a changing pad.).

...that perfect strangers would smile at me just because I was carrying a baby (I think this is awesome by the way).

...I could go more than a month without being peed on while changing a diaper (hopefully writing this doesn't jinx me).

...I would have to sweep the floor every. single. day (before Miranda started crawling, I only had to sweep the floor like once a week).

...to be able to take a shower, get dressed, and put on makeup in a 30-minute time period.

...to be late to EVERYTHING (we are getting better, though).

...to dance to a crazy Korean song every morning (click HERE if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Now, it is your turn! What were some things you didn't expect with motherhood?

Will you share this post? Better yet, will you follow along? Thank you!
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. some unexpected utterances out of small childs mouth.. "Do I really say that so often?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! My parents always told me about the interesting things their kindergartners would say because they heard it from their parents. I would laugh so hard at some of the stories.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This