23 March 2013

Selling Miranda to the Gypsies

Lorin was sick, and now I am sick. I'm tired, my hair is greasy, and I have been wearing the same pajamas for the past two days. In order to uphold whatever dignity I have left, I will not be posting a picture of what I look like right now.

Of course, Miranda has as much energy as ever, despite my not being able to get out of bed.

So, here are some cute pictures of Miranda to remind myself that she is still a good baby, and that I should rethink my decision to sell her to the gypsies.



Will you share this post? Better yet, will you follow along? Thank you!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Your living room looks good! :) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This