16 March 2013

That Time I Wanted 10 Kids

I've never been one of those girls to plan out my dream wedding years before even getting close to being married (OK...maybe I would be if I knew about Pinterest back then). I've never been the type to decide the color scheme of my first home before we set foot in it either. However, something that did cross my mind in high school and college was how many kids I imagined myself having (this was before I volunteered myself to babysit all the time). I remember at one point, I was down with popping out 10 babies. No problem.

Right?

My perspective has changed a lot since then. First off, I admire and respect anyone who has 10 kids. I only have one, and she takes a lot of love and a lot of work. Second, I've come to the realization that you just can't plan how many kids you will have ahead of time. You can try, but life changes once you have a child. You and your spouse change when you have a child. Plans change when you have a child. Third, I'm having a lot of fun with just Miranda and Lorin. For now, I think I'll skip the planning and just enjoy how life is right now.

Will you share this post? Better yet, will you follow along? Thank you!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This