05 April 2013

Play Time and Kicking the Slump

First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone who gave me such great advice on my slump issue. If you haven't had the chance to read the post or comment on it, I would still love to hear your advice.

So, Miranda and I are trying different things to kick the slump. Today, I took her out for a photo shoot. This changed things up from our normal routine, and it was a lot of fun. Since Lorin has a fat test today and won't be home until 8:30 or 9 pm, taking pictures was the perfect activity for Miranda and I.

I tried to capture things Miranda likes to do when she plays.










Have you done anything out of your normal routine lately? I would I like hear about it!

Will you share this post? Better yet, will you follow along? Thank you!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love this - isn't she just lovely?! I know I'm biased but taking photos always makes me feel much better. I love looking at the world through my lens!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This