14 April 2013

Questions from Women for the Man Chair

Hello ladies! I just wanted to let you know that I have some guys lined up to sit in the man chair, and they are looking forward to answering your questions.

Now, this is the time where I will need your help. Please email me questions that you would like our male guest bloggers to answer. Just a reminder, we will not be answering questions involving bedroom activities.

I am really excited to get things rolling, so the sooner I hear from you, the sooner we can get started! Please share this with others so they can be involved too.

Thank you!

Will you share this post? Better yet, will you follow along? Thank you!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This