08 May 2013

The Man Chair: Ways to Make a Man Feel Special

In the Man Chair: Kevin Tenney
Age: 26
Occupation: Mechanical Engineer
Marital status: Married
Children: No
Blog: kevinandkhand.blogspot.com

Question: What can a woman do to make a man feel special?

Kevin's response: I have thought about this question for the past few days, and I'll just share a few thoughts I had. The first thought regards encouragement. Speaking for myself, and I am sure other men will agree, we tend to have high hopes and like to take on the world. This can carry life through a lot of ups and downs. There are always new adventures whether it is graduate school, children, or a new job.

Through it all, one thing that has really made me feel special is that my wife has encouraged me to succeed in my biggest dreams. I think we just need to hear from time to time that we have someone in our corner that believes we can do it. So much strength can be obtained from that little bit of knowledge when life is tough.

Now, my second thought is that men feel special when women feel special. Let me explain a bit. When my wife takes the time to put on a dress or skirt, maybe a little makeup, and puts her hair together, I feel special. In essence, to make a man feel special, just be a woman. It's great to put your arm around your beautiful wife and know you have something great going on. I am not sure if that makes any sense, but it works, and I am sure women don't mind feeling a little more beautiful.

What are your thoughts about Kevin's post?
Men: What are some other things women can do to make you feel special?
Women: What have you done to make your man feel special?

Would you like to sit in the Man Chair or submit a question for the Man chair? Please email me. If you would like more information on how the Man Chair works, click here.
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I agree with him, but I also feel that it is the little things that Heather does all of the time that make me feel special. A couple of examples... Random back scratch during sacrament meeting, getting the kids to do something funny when I come home, or even an extra long hug. It really is these small things that let me know how much she really does love me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! My husband always blows off my compliments or encouragement, but secretly I know he loves it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah! Thanks for letting Kevin answer a question! I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your blog and this post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This