06 June 2014

How We Manage to Sleep in Every Other Day

Lorin and I have been sleeping in every other day for the past month. I don't know why in the world we didn't do this before. I guess you just learn as you go along.

Miranda wakes up for the day anywhere from 6 am-7:30 am. I was usually the one to get up and hang out with her until Lorin woke up to get ready for work.

Well, about a month ago, Lorin just started getting up with Miranda in the morning every other day so I could sleep in. I didn't tell him to do this. It was just pure Lorin awesomeness.

Let me tell you, sleeping has been AMAZING! Before this, I couldn't even remember the last time that I just got up on my own rather than waking up to a squawking child. Lorin and I are both really enjoying this setup. We always have something to look forward to every other day.

I know this arrangement isn't something everyone can do because of schedules, but I highly recommend it! If you can't switch off every other day, maybe talk to your spouse about getting up with the child(ren) on the weekends.

Sleep is a wonderful, wonderful thing!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This