04 January 2015

Creepy Walmart Toys

I feel like I could make a whole separate blog devoted to all the creepy toys I find on the shelves at different stores. Here are some special finds I saw while at a Walmart in Hawaii during my Christmas vacation.

1. Rock-a-bye Nightmare

I don't know if it's the beady eyes or the creepy flap of baby skin on the chest that makes me squirm the the most. All I know is that this baby is probably hiding under my bed right now. 

 2. The Grudge

This past Halloween, Lorin, my father-in-law, and I watched The Grudge. When I saw this toy at Walmart, I decided that if the creepy ghost lady was played by a panda in the movie, she would probably look like this.

3. My Little Pony Reject

Poor purple pony didn't make the cut to be a real My Little Pony.

4. Bitter Beer Face Pony

If you don't know what I'm talking about, just look at the Google images.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This