27 February 2015

Friday Favorites

1. The Wet Brush

I have a lot of fine hair on my head that often gets tangled after a shower. Normally, I use a wide-tooth comb to get out the tangles, but it takes FOREVER and pulls out a ton of hair. I had a hair stylist recommend this brush to me a while back and I finally got it. It works wonders! It is not as harsh on my hair and I don't get as much hair falling out when I brush

2. Umberto Controller Conditioning Spray

I use this product along with the Wet Brush after I get out of the shower. Before, I was seriously spending 20 or more minutes combing the tangles out of my hair, and ripping out tons of hair along with it. Now, I use this conditioning spray before I start brushing out the tangles and it cut my brushing time down to around 5 minutes. I'm sorry, but I don't have tons of time to spend on brushing out my hair every other night. This is why the spray is one of my favorites.

3. Republic Wireless

I saved the best for last. I honestly don't know why people are paying tons of money for a phone plan. There is NO reason. I'm guessing people just don't know about Republic Wireless or they are stuck in a contract. All you have to do is pay $99 bucks for a phone and then you choose the plan you want which ranges from $5-$40. Lorin and I each have the $10 plan and it is AWESOME!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This