13 March 2015

Friday Favorites: Recipes

1. Mississippi Roast









Oh. My. Gosh. This is the best and easiest roast I have ever made. This has been a family favorite for a while now. If you ever find some meat on sale at the grocery store, you need to treat yourself and your family to a delicious feast.


2. Baked Salmon with Garlic and Dijon











This recipe is coming from someone who HATES fish. I will usually only eat fish under extreme circumstances. However, this salmon recipe has opened my eyes to the world of delicious fish. I highly recommend it.


3. Julia Child's Eggplant Pizzas











We tried this one out for the first time a week or two ago. This recipe is a great way to sneak some veggies into a meal. I also might add that this meal was Miranda approved (Which really says a lot. She can be SO picky with her food). We all loved it and will be making it again and again.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This