06 March 2015

Friday Favorites

1. 30 Days of Yoga with Erin Motz

This is a GREAT Yoga series even if you are a beginner. I finished the challenge a couple months ago and just decided that I want to do it again.



2. Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge

I love, love, love Goodreads. It has given me so much motivation to read more. I love participating in the reading challenges because it's like a game to see how many books I can read in a year. My goal is to read 50 books this year. Feel free to become my friend on Goodreads. I would love to see your reviews and what books you like.



3. Girls' section at Target

If you wear a small or medium in the womens' section, chances are, you will fit into the 14-16 sizes in the Girls' section at Target. I LOVE shopping in the girls section because they have cute clothes at pretty much half the price of the womens' section. Not everything in the girls section fits right, but I've had some great finds in there.





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This