20 March 2015

Friday Favorites

1. The Perilous Journey of the Not-So-Innocuous Girl by Leigh Statham

If I got to choose the next Disney princess, Marguerite (the main character of this book) would be it! She is smart, beautiful, and spunky. I love the way Statham develops the characters, especially Marguerite throughout the story. Not only was the story enjoyable and suspenseful, but the steampunk imagery was AWESOME! This book was a lot of fun and a great read. You can purchase the book in print or get it on Kindle HERE.









2. Homemade Banana Cream Pie

Lorin and I celebrated Pi Day hardcore this year. We made an apple, cherry, and banana cream pie. Banana cream was, hands down, the winner this year. We used this recipe to make it.







3. Everyday Creative's Spring Garden Planter Tutorial

I've been putting off making plans for my spring garden, mostly because building garden boxes seem so daunting. However, this post inspired me to get started because it showed how easy and fun building a planter can be. Not only is this a great post, but there are tons of other interesting projects on there too.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This