27 May 2015

Momma Makin Moola #6: Kim the Craft Blogger


Mommas Making Moola is a new guest-blogger series about the non-traditional ways  moms can bring income into their home (outside of the 9-5 job). In this series, I will be joining forces with Swag On, Momma to feature the experiences of our guest bloggers. If you are interested in being a guest blogger, please contact me for more information.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ever wonder what it actually takes takes to make money blogging? I know I do! Click HERE and head on over to Swag On, Momma to read the newest Mommas Making Moola post. This was a great post from Kim from Girl and a Glue Gun where she talks about the realities of making blogging your career. Go and check it out!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This