01 June 2015

Mommas Making Moola #7: Yoga Instructor

Mommas Making Moola is a new guest-blogger series about the non-traditional ways  moms can bring income into their home (outside of the 9-5 job). In this series, I will be joining forces with Swag On, Momma to feature the experiences of our guest bloggers. If you are interested in being a guest blogger, please contact me for more information.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Megan Jackson

Hello! My name is Megan. I am a stay-at-home mom. My husband and I have four children six and under. Life is crazy busy….in a fun way. I have WAY more ambition than a girl should be allowed, so I like to do as much as I can to help save money by making stuff at home (i.e. laundry soap, snacks, home cooked meals) and by doing things outside of the home on occasion (i.e. Etsy store, yoga classes, and Mary Kay). I am currently not running my Etsy shop or teaching yoga classes for money. Our goal in our family is to build a home in the next year with a yoga studio on the side that I will be able to teach out of. I will be renting out the space to dance teachers or other yoga teachers when I am not using it. I will be teaching an adult yoga class on Saturdays, when Daddy is home, and through the week I will be teaching Kid's Yoga. I started teaching kids when I realized I wasn't able to do yoga the way I was used to before kids. This way I am able to spend time with them and also share it with other children. To reach this goal, I have become a Mary Kay consultant to share my passion for good skin care while making a good profit to set aside for our soon-to-be home/yoga studio. I have a hard time missing anything with my kids, so these three things have helped me contribute financially and not miss out on the precious time with our children. I would love to introduce you to Mary Kay if you currently do not have a consultant! We have an amazing company. Check out my site at Mary Kay.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts, my friends?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This